Florida Past Events
- Fifth Annual Retreat
- Fourth Annual Retreat March 21-23, 2014
- March 2013 Retreat
- Retreat Photos (2007?) by JB Conover
- Third Annual Retreat !
- Change of Plans
- Workshops 2008
- 2008 Retreat Schedule
- What to Bring 2008
- Conference 2007 photos
- The Spring 2008 Retreat
- Fall 2008 - Stories from China
- Fall 2007 - Being Peace
- Conference 2007 - Healing and Changing Our World
- Spring 2006 - Pele: Goddess of Destruction, Goddess of Creation
- Fall 2005 - Laughing at Sacred Cows
- Spring 2005 - At The Root of Longing
- Fall 2004 - Creating Harmony: A Musical Rendezvous with Spirit
- Spring 2004 - A Story Telling Retreat
- Fall 2003 - Flowing to the Sea
- Spring 2003 - Finding Your Inner Faerie
- Conference 2003 - Spirituality: the Search for the Beloved
- Fall 2002 - Recasting the Shadow: Manifesting our power
- Spring 2002 - Inside Out: Mask Making and Spirituality
- Fall 2001 - Circles for Centering, Circles for Change
- Spring 2001 - A Time for Fun!
These pages are an archive for the Florida UU Women and Religion chapter that dissolved in 2010. Continental UUW&R is maintaining the site and seeking news of UU women in Florida to include. Fortunately the NE Florida Cluster women continue the retreat tradition with an event each Spring. Watch the UU Women's Events list at right for info!
Please peruse the Conference and Retreat Guides written by Rev. Barbara Child and updated by the FLUUWR group. We think the Guides can serve as a good solid basis for your group to modify for their own, and we invite you to do so! Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Blessed Be!
The 2014 program is being planned by women from the Unitarian Universalist Church of Ft Myers.
The theme is Women and Power.
During our weekend together we will share stories and inspirations and explore the many aspects of power in our lives and in the lives of women of the world.
DaySpring Episcopal Conference Center, located conveniently off I-75, offers a wooded setting on a cove of the Manatee River.
$220 per person covers expenses, including semi-private room and six meals. A non-refundable deposit of $20 will reserve your place.
Final payment is due by January 15, 2014.
For more information and an application, contact Rita Sizemore:
email@example.com or call 239-437-1014.