Florida Past Events
- Fifth Annual Retreat
- Fourth Annual Retreat March 21-23, 2014
- March 2013 Retreat
- Retreat Photos (2007?) by JB Conover
- Third Annual Retreat !
- Change of Plans
- Workshops 2008
- 2008 Retreat Schedule
- What to Bring 2008
- Conference 2007 photos
- The Spring 2008 Retreat
- Fall 2008 - Stories from China
- Fall 2007 - Being Peace
- Conference 2007 - Healing and Changing Our World
- Spring 2006 - Pele: Goddess of Destruction, Goddess of Creation
- Fall 2005 - Laughing at Sacred Cows
- Spring 2005 - At The Root of Longing
- Fall 2004 - Creating Harmony: A Musical Rendezvous with Spirit
- Spring 2004 - A Story Telling Retreat
- Fall 2003 - Flowing to the Sea
- Spring 2003 - Finding Your Inner Faerie
- Conference 2003 - Spirituality: the Search for the Beloved
- Fall 2002 - Recasting the Shadow: Manifesting our power
- Spring 2002 - Inside Out: Mask Making and Spirituality
- Fall 2001 - Circles for Centering, Circles for Change
- Spring 2001 - A Time for Fun!
These pages are an archive for the Florida UU Women and Religion chapter that dissolved in 2010. Continental UUW&R is maintaining the site and seeking news of UU women in Florida to include. Fortunately the NE Florida Cluster women continue the retreat tradition with an event each Spring. Watch the UU Women's Events list at right for info!
Please peruse the Conference and Retreat Guides written by Rev. Barbara Child and updated by the FLUUWR group. We think the Guides can serve as a good solid basis for your group to modify for their own, and we invite you to do so! Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Blessed Be!
- Conference participants usually like the opportunity to buy and sell such items as books, jewelry, buttons, bumper stickers, and various art objects. A sales bazaar is usually a popular place between programs.
- The conference facilitator needs to know whether the sponsoring organization has a policy limiting sales to items made by the participants, or, at least, to sales by participants.
- The conference facilitator needs also to confirm any policies on charges to vendors: flat fees for use of space or percentage of profits donated for specific purposes (such as scholarships for future events).
- Registration forms should include a check-off box for vendors and name of person to contact about fees and space availability.